Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Green Onion!

I thought these turned out super cute! I liked the round tops and the adorable roots at the bottom. I thought it was pretty cool too that after I put it out, that I learned the other names for them in other places in the world, which has happened with other Happy Foods too!


I also had a few people tell me that they were leeks and not green onions. I tried to explain that they were indeed green onions as they had round "leaves" and not flat ones, but eh, at the end of the day, they can call them what they want, lol.


I had hoped too that since this was a bit easier than other designs and not so band heavy that it would deter those without many bands.


If you would like to try this Happy Green Onion....or Leek....you can find the tutorial on my YouTube channel or right here:



Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment