Monday, May 12, 2014

S-Curve Bracelet Tutorial (One loom version too!)

Now this bracelet I consider a masterpiece, lol. I had been trying to get this design for awhile. It's one of my favorite to crochet for a bracelet, but I just could not get the banding for the longest time. It was crazy how long it took me to figure it out. I love how there are two sides to it and how you can add a bead in the middle if you want to. I almost called it the yin and yang bracelet, but I didn't want to limit people's minds when it came to the options of color. I think it came out fabulous! And of course, this is a multi loom bracelet, but I have put together two tutorials that way it can be made on one loom too!

This is the "normal" version.



This is the one loom version.




I hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment