Monday, May 12, 2014

Headphones Charm Tutorial

After I had made my Baby Turtle, I saw the opportunity to make this charm. I know there are other headphone tutorials out there, but none of them looked like this one and I couldn't pass up sharing it. I think the combination of having that piece of design in my head and my son running around with the headphones that have the large ear pieces just made it too easy to put this together. I know in the beginning I may be a little confusing with what kind of connection you can make between the two headphones, but I was just trying to explain the options in case someone didn't have a paper clip or the bands required to make one of the options. Without further ado! I present my Headphones Charm tutorial. :)


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment